Blog Archive

Wednesday, April 8, 2015

WEDDING SEASON IS IN THE AIR!

Flowers make me happy. Like, one hundred and fifteen percent happy. I can't help it. There is something about them that just lighten my mood and make my day a whole lot brighter.

A few weeks ago my little sister passed away. That was not the easiest thing in the entire world for me to deal with. I went through my emotions all the way up and down the grief scale until I hit a road block. Nothing was making me happy anymore. I was sad all of the time. Everything seemed to be gray and dull every single day. There was no relief. I remember one day just getting sick of it. Sick of being glum and miserable. So I put myself back to work and started making flowers again.

Now, I won't say that this was the cure-all for my heartache, but it most definitely improved. There is just something spectacular about flowers and what they do to a person's mood. Maybe my inspiration came from all of the flowers I received from friends. Maybe it came from the fresh spring air and the end of the chilly cold. Whatever the case may be, it came to me and it stayed.  Now, every time I see flowers, I think of my sister.

But this is not the end, but a new beginning. As with all weddings. Weddings are a wonderful way to celebrate what love can do in this world. A day of overwhelming excitement and joy. I love to photograph weddings for that very reason. To spend an entire day with people full of love and smiles is a wonderful thing. It puts a smile on my face just by being there.

Here are some of the wonderful wedding bouquets that I have been working on. I have so many ideas stuffed in my brain that this is just a small sample of what's to come. I have had so many requests as well. They inspire me more than anything. My customers are amazing! I love them. So please, share your love story and inspire others. Love is an amazing thing. It is able to conquer the most dull day and shatter the biggest wall.



Find them on my Etsy Shop :) 






















wedding bouquet, bridal bouquet, rustic bouquet, rustic wedding, rustic bride, country bouquet, country bride, red bouquet, yellow bouquet, blue bouquet, shabby chic wedding, shabby chic bride, personalize bouquet, cream bouquet, white bouquet, unique bouquet, pretty fake flowers, fake flower bouquet

No comments:

Post a Comment