Blog Archive

Saturday, January 25, 2014

Mr. Eli.

I was going through some old pictures I took and realized I never added Eli! This sweet little boy was one of my newborn photo shoot subjects. I was so pleased when his mother contacted me a year later to do his ONE year photo session. 

Eli was such a pleasant little newbie. I managed to get so many good photos of this sweety when he was just a tiny little thing. I wasn't sure how well he would do as a toddler!  The day was a little chilly and the fall leaves were everywhere. 

Eli did great with this session just the same. Cute little boy lasted all the way up until it started to down pour and his tiny lip began to shiver! What a trooper!




















Legion Park Duncansville Pa, duncansville photographer, cresson photographer, altoona photographer, ebensburg photographer, indiana photographer, newborn photographer, baby photographer, baby photos, newborn photos, toddler photographer, one year pictures, baby boy, cambria county photographer

No comments:

Post a Comment