Blog Archive

Thursday, October 10, 2013

Pretty Pretty Ballerina

.

My very first Ballerina session! I have to admit, I was pretty excited about this one. I was not nearly prepared for how delicate and poised this little girl would be. Her moves surprised me constantly. I cannot even manage a cartwheel these days, and I thought I was in shape!

Hats off to any girl that takes on the challenge of the dancing world. What patience and perseverance one must have!  A beautiful little girl and such delicate, structured poses. What a joy to photograph.







newborn photographer, cresson photographer, cambria county photographer, lilly photographer, gallitzin photographer, ebensburg photographer, greensburg photographer, pittsburgh photographer, altoona photographer, senior pictures, ballerina pictures, ballerina girl, 

No comments:

Post a Comment