Blog Archive

Friday, August 30, 2013

Playing Dress Up

  


The girls were running around in my heels and dresses the other day. Sometimes it just hits me and I spring up with a photo idea!  I grabbed them and took them outside for a mini photo op. I am always on the look out for ideas and different lighting/settings to shoot in for more practice. This day was a very sunny day so it was more of a challenge for me.

Miss Makayla Grace (my sweety pie) did so amazing in these pictures. She's a pro that's for sure! I don't really think I posed her at all in these pictures. She did so great on her own that I just followed her around and snapped away.  I love my new black dress on her, she's so fashionable. It looks better on her than me!

I added a puffy flower headband to her outfit for a more dramatic effect. I really love this time of year when the pretty yellow flowers bloom out. The bow matched them perfectly.  All in all I am pretty happy with the pictures I got out of this shoot.  So happy that my favorites are my daughter and her true sense of character front and center.






Josiah wanted to join in the pictures so I let the kids to "jump" action. They had a lot of fun with it!

ONE........



TWO...........


THREE!!!



JUMP!!!!




ebensburg photographer, altoona photographer, baby photographer, newborn photography, newborn photographer, cresson photographer, cresson photography, greensburg photographer, greensburg photography, children photography, newborn pictures, kid pictures, children picture ideas, cambria county photography, cambria county photographer

No comments:

Post a Comment