Blog Archive

Friday, September 21, 2012

Jamison

JAZ. The many faces of this kid just kill me. lol.  We started off with a confused look, and then a blank stare.  The reason for the zombie face came with a giant YAWN (and the absense of nap time showed it's face) then we ended with a big smile. :)  I just wish I had my kids behind him the whole time saying "boogers" and screaming, maybe I would've gotten more smiles and not have been so exhausted!

I'm not so much into the photography of toddlers that involves lots of outfits and changes. I like them, Sure, but I'm a sucker for real life. Toddlers are so amazing with their real life shots.  Keep the kids half naked, outside and give them a toy and there you go.  I have pictures of my kids everywhere in settings that are real, not posed. I only get to see my baby, MY child come out in real life action, not settings. That certain smile or laugh is what I want reminded of the most, it's what takes my breath away as I pass it in my living room. 

How about you? Which do you prefer?





How can his Mommy ever get mad at this face?? :)










Jamison is ONE and a big, grown up boy at that.  Happy Birthday little guy!



Loretto Pa, family photographer, cresson photographer, ebensburg photographer, cambria county photographer, greensburg photographer, Johnstown photographer,

No comments:

Post a Comment