Blog Archive

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

My day with the girls and their HORSES!

Horses, beautiful girls.....what's not to love? 

Did you ever wonder what it is with girls and horses? We all love them (or most of us it seems). I had the absolute best day of my life shooting this session. Every single detail from the thunderous roar of three horses galloping straight at me, the cool crisp air and the sound of hooves crunching leaves, the bucking and neighing of the playful ponies.........I could go on all day.  THE best day of my life..

These two girls are the most gorgeous girls I have ever photographed, no kidding.  They are naturally beautiful and their love for their horses amaze me. The horses were equally in love with their girls too.

This is all just too much for me, I am going to start saving for my ranch lol.


























Work is over girls...GO PLAY :)












senior photography, ebensburg photography, ebensburg photographer, altoona photographer, altoona senior photographer, senior portraits, senior photography, cambria county photographer, blairsville photographer, blarisville senior photography, horses, fall pictures,

No comments:

Post a Comment