Blog Archive

Thursday, September 13, 2012

Little Miss Amelia

Running, jumpin, climbing, falling........and more running haha. That's what toddlers do and what they are genuinely good at.  Parents always spend a good amount of time apologizing to me at photo shoots with toddlers.  I tell them over and over again that this IS NORMAL. 

Toddler photo shoots are one of my absolute favorite. I love them.  They are so full of energy and smiles.  I love that you can just spend all day playing with them as "work".  The amount of facial expressions these kids make in a short time period is unreal. haha.

Little Miss Amelia was so much fun.  Mommy came along and we spent the day at the Lemon House in Cresson Pa, chasing, following and playing Peek-A-Boo.

I put her on a nice chair near a great bunch of fall flowers and colors.  We were having a great time.



She's smiling and laughing......



Until we asked her, "Where's Daddy?".


She was thoroughly confused. It was the cutest thing ever. She looked up and down, all around.......




And then......she totally caught on to me!!! HAHA. I love this face.



Her shoes were so cute. Tiny little feet, tiny toes, all wrapped up in those pearly white sandals.



The daddy search was over and I confessed.  She forgave me (I think) and we were back to full blown sprinting. She loved chasing me.


It's rare that she gets a moment with just her Mommy. After all, she does have two big brothers and a Daddy at home.  Pretty pretty toes for pretty girls..



I love her facial expressions. She's adorable.  Those eyes just sparkle.



This picture was towards the end. I think she was warmed up to me finally.



Well........maybe not lol. She doesn't look to sure in this picture.



family portaits, cambria county photographer, toddler pictures, toddler portraits, kid photography, little kid photography, cresson pa, lilly pa, ebensburg pa, altoona pa, greensburg pa, johnstown pa, family photographer, fall pictures, fall family photos

No comments:

Post a Comment