Blog Archive

Sunday, August 26, 2012

New Photography Props for Newborns and Children.

I'm loving my new photo props! I have made several rose blankets from soft fleece material. 
The newest mini blanket is the, "Juicy Red Rose Blanket". A beautiful assortment of fleece "roses" sewn and attached to pink felt.

https://www.etsy.com/listing/107862042/juicy-red-photography-prop-rose-blanket

This blanket has to be my favorite. I call it "Cookies and Cream".  It's one of my few rag rugs that can be used as a unisex photo prop.  It can also be used in a very wide variety of different color schemes and settings. Black and White accents with many variations of colors and styles very well..


Sea Foam Rose Blanket is a very subtle and relaxing feel.  This mini blanket photo prop is more of a ruffled rose blanket.  It has six rows of ruffles and is very full.  I am loving the sea foam color!


No comments:

Post a Comment