Blog Archive

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Baby Bryce

Welcome Baby BRYCE!!!

He was such a sweet baby, just wonderful to work with. This session only took about an hour and a half, versus the standard three hours. He surprised me how much he relaxed and snuggled.  Just precious.

The only time he cried was at the very end when it was time to eat again!  I got so many good shots that I just left him and mommy relax while I packed up all of my stuff.  What a great job I have, I get to snuggle such precious new life!

The blue crocheted newborn hat and booties turned out to be my favorite pictures.  His great grandmother made them for him.  I wrapped him up in a rag scarf that matched the set perfectly. 

















newborn photographer, altoona newborn photographer, cresson, lilly, gallitzin, ebensburg, greensburg, pittsburgh, newborn photography,

No comments:

Post a Comment