Blog Archive

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Glendale- Prince Gallitzin State Park

LAST DAY OF FREEEEEDOM!

I took the kids to Glendale Lake in Prince Gallitzin Park yesterday.  I wanted to do something special and relaxing for their very last day of summer vacation that was....(free) haha.  It was such a fantastic day.  The sun was out enough for swimming and there were enough clouds to hide it from time to time. Just a beautiful day altogether. 

When we got there, a few families were around but not many. As the day progressed several more popped in and out. The kids had the Lake to themselves almost the WHOLE DAY!  I am so glad I took my camera to catch the moments.  I so often take pictures of OTHER families, I forget about my own!

Enjoy!






















No comments:

Post a Comment