Blog Archive

Tuesday, July 30, 2013

So I have this nature about me. I cannot follow directions and I cannot use a photo prop without making it my own style. I found all kinds of photo props out there for newborn photography, but none suited what was in my brain at the time. Soooo I made my own, and can't quit making my own :)  I love creating exactly what I have in mind for a photo shoot.  The photo props I make are usually unique and soft to the touch. 

This is my blue crush blanket. Oooh how I miss it. It sold not long after I listed it.  Such a unique piece. I made it out of blue felt scraps I had laying around. I hope the owner put it to good use!

This blanket was the softest thing ever! Baby blue soft cotton fleece flower blanket. Once again sold very quickly.

Rainbow taffy crocheted newborn hat with blue pom pom on top. So adorable. I haven't gotten a chance to use it yet.

My daughter Makayla doing what she does best lol. She's a goofball.

Raspberry Pomegranate felt rose blanket. This is a newby to my collection. I love the deep hues in this prop.  I can't wait to use it some more.

My "Pookie Bear" resting on my terry cloth prop.

This is by far my favorite piece. It's soooo versatile! It can be used for just about any photo shoot from newborn babies to toddlers or even families.  I love using my blankets to add a soft cushion when photographing outside. The extra contrast and texture adds an interesting flair.



















 
 
newborn photography props, fox hat, owl hat, animal hat, crochet baby hat, crochet newborn hat, newborn photography, newborn photography prop, rose blanket, rose photography prop, flower hat, chicken hat, chicky hat, newborn chicken hat, baby chicken hat, baby hat, rag blanket, blue blanket
 

No comments:

Post a Comment