Blog Archive

Thursday, July 18, 2013

I always love taking pictures of toddlers. They are always on the move, the scenery is ever changing, facial expressions endless. I end up having so much fun the whole photo shoot. Sure there will be some frustrations during posed pictures and some tears. I try to relax parents and assure them it's totally and completely normal. Shots with the toddler happy, exploring and at their finest with the family in the background are my favorite.
 
This photo shoot was perfect. It was a nice cloudy day, slightly brisk, not hot at all. The family chose Penn State campus in Altoona for their prime spot. I have never been there nor taken pictures there. I have to say that it's a new favorite of mine! Lots of room to explore, plenty of angles, and plenty for the toddler to keep busy.
 
These two girls are the most precious doll babies I've ever seen. I photographed the younger one when she was a newborn. I still cannot believe those gorgeous big sparkly eyes! Both girls have them. That and the beautiful full head of soft hair.  To die for!
 

























No comments:

Post a Comment