Blog Archive

Friday, August 31, 2012

Pittsburgh Engagement

Pittsburgh Pa.. ahhhh. 

My love for Pittsburgh didn't come right away. I live in the farm country of Loretto Pa, just a few hours away from Pittsburgh.  Anytime I traveled to the big city it was straight to the Zoo and home.  My impression of the city was noise, dirt and lots and lots of people.  It was NOT something I was used to and definetely NOT something I enjoyed for very long.

Since then I have been to Pittsburgh quite a few times.  Each time I go, I fall in love with the city just a little bit more.  The colors, textures and sounds are just breath taking.  The people there are very outgoing and friendly, willing to help you if you need it. The restaurants are always busy and very original.  Night life....well, that is something that shocked me right out of the water! haha. Pittsburgh has an extremely lively night life!

This is an engagement session I was lucky enough to travel for.  My great friend Julie from Julie Buck Photographywww.juliebuckphotography.com brought me to the city to do an engagement session with her.  Here are the ones I took from that day.






No comments:

Post a Comment